Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Cheep Cheep Cheep Cheep

I bought chicks today!!! I went to Tractor Supply and the feed store with intentions of only getting what I would need to get chicks...not actually get the chicks. When I went to TS they had chicks and I tried my hardest not to buy them. I was successful, mainly because they didn't have the breeds I wanted. I then proceeded to the feed store to be won over by the Cheep Cheep Cheeping!! They had one of the two breeds I went for. I bought 2 Ameraucaunas (green egg layers), 1 Rhode Island Red, and 1 Barred Rock. All four are girls.



This is the Barred Rock named Crystal, named after Crystal Gayle (Crystal Gayle has dark hair!)
This is one of the Ameraucaunas named Naomi

This is Wynona the other Ameraucauna.

This is Reba the Rhode Island Red.


Sorry for the bad pics...will post better ones after the camera batteries charge!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable chicks!

-Cheekon

CawfeeGuy said...

wow. who knew you could go out and buy chicks...